Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Klugman to Michael Lantieri
Valerie Landsburg Biography (1958-)
Born August 12, 1958; daughter of Alan (a producer) and Sally (a therapist and author) Landsburg; married James R. McVay (a composer and performer), December 1, 1984; children: Taylor. Addresses: AGENT--Smith-Freedman, 123 N. San Vincente Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Series: Doris Schwartz, Fame, NBC and syndicated, 1981-85.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Lorraine Elder, All Is Forgiven, NBC, 1985-86.
- Pam, You Again, NBC, 1986.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Director, "Reflections," Fame, NBC.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Libby, I Ought to Be in Pictures, Eugene O'Neill Theatre,1980, for sixty performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- The Floating Light Bulb, Vivian Beaumont Theatre, Lincoln Center, New York City, 1981.
- FILM DEBUT--Thank God It's Friday, Columbia, 1977.
- (With Mike Hoey) "Signs " Fame, NBC.
Other articles you might like: