David Aukin Biography (1942-)
Born February 12, 1942, in Harrow, England; son of Charles and Regina (maidenname, Unger) Aukin; married Nancy Jane Meckler, June 20, 1969; children: Daniel, Jethro.
- Birth Details
- February 12, 1942
- Harrow, United Kingdom
- Stage Work
- Cocreator, The Young Churchill, Leicester, England, then Duchess Theatre, 1969
- Producer, The Elephant Man, Royale Theatre, London, 2002
- Also affiliated with Son of Man, 1969; Straight Up, 1971; Le Grand Magic Circus in Robinson Crusoe, 1974; and From Moses to Mao, 1974; coproducer of The Black and White Minstrels, Caravaggio Buddy, and The Novelist, all Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh, Scotland; producer of Lay By, Portable Theatre Company; producer of Bodies, Clouds, Dusa, Fish, Gloo Joo, Outside Edge, and Stas and Vi, all Hampstead Theatre, London, then West Endproductions.
- Film Work
- Executive Producer
- Elephant Juice, Miramax, 1999
- Mansfield Park, Miramax, 1999
- About Adam, 2000 Miramax, 2001
- Film Appearances
- Office worker, Dresden, 1999