Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Haneke to Lance Henriksen
Jessica Harper Biography (1954-)
Born October 10, 1954 (some sources say 1949), in Chicago, IL; daughter of Paul and Eleanor (Emery) Harper. Addresses: AGENT--c/o William Morris Agency, 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- October 10, 1954
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Hair, Biltmore Theatre, New York City, 1969.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ann, Richard Farina: Longtime Coming, Longtime Gone, Fortune Theatre, NewYork City, 1971.
- rock singer, Doctor Selavy's Magic Theatre, Mercer-O'Casey Theatre, New York City, 1972, then St. Clement's Church Theatre, New York City, 1984.
- Thomasina, Crystal Clear, Long Wharf Theatre, New Haven, CT, 1986.
- Also appeared in Honor, 1975; Evidence, 1976; and National Anthems, LongWharf Theatre, 1987.
- FILM DEBUT--Phoenix, Phantom of the Paradise, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1974.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Natasha, Love and Death, United Artists, 1975.
- Susy Banyon, Suspiria, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1977.
- Ruth, The Evictors, American International, 1979.
- Daisy, Stardust Memories, United Artists, 1980.
- Joan, Pennies from Heaven, United Artists, 1981.
- Janet Majors, Shock Treatment, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1981.
- K.C. Downing, My Favorite Year, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1982.
- Also appeared in Taking Off, Universal, 1971; Inserts, United Artists, 1976; The Image Maker, Castle Hill, 1985; The Blue Iguana, Paramount, 1988.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Jo March, Little Women, NBC, 1979.
- MINI-SERIES Loretta Lonigan, Studs Lonigan, NBC, 1979.
- The Merv Griffin Show, syndicated.
- The Mike Douglas Show, syndicated.
- Late Night with David Letterman, NBC.
- Kit Pepe, Aspen, NBC, 1977.
- Annie, When Dreams Come True, ABC, 1985.
- Also appeared in The Garden Party, PBS.
- Phantom of the Paradise (soundtrack), A & M.
- Shock Treatment (soundtrack), Ode Sounds.
- "Old Souls," A & M.
- "A Soda and a Souvenir" (song), recorded for Bette Midler's album No Frills, Atlantic.
Other articles you might like: