Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Maurice Jarre to Lawrence N. Kasha
Tom Jarriel Biography (1934-)
Full name, Thomas Edwin Jarriel; born December 29, 1934, in LaGrange, GA; sonof William Lester and Ruth Ella (Knight) Jarriel; married Joan Ellen Borgeson (an artist and homemaker), March 31, 1957; children: Michael, Stephen, Jeffrey. Addresses: Office--ABC News, 20/20, 157 Columbus Ave., New York,NY 10023; c/o ABC News, 47 West 66th St., New York, NY 10023-6290.
- Birth Details
- December 29, 1934
- LaGrange, Georgia, United States
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Senior regional correspondent, World News Tonight, ABC, 1978-79.
- Anchorman, ABC NewsBrief, ABC, 1979-90.
- Anchorman, ABC News--The Weekend Report, ABC, 1979-90.
- News correspondent, 20/20, ABC, 1979--.
- Host, Moments of Courage, Discovery Channel, 1991.
Credits; OTHER TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Narrator, ABC News Closeup on IRS: A Question of Power (special), ABC, 1975.
- Texas 150: A Celebration Special (special), ABC, 1986.
- Anchor, "The Business of Defense: Flaws in the Shield," Burning Questions(episodic), ABC, 1988.
- Anchor, Life after Death Row (special), ABC, 1988.
- 20/20 15th Anniversary Special (special), ABC, 1993.
- Also appeared in Try to Make a Miracle, 1985; Death in a Southwest Prison; The Uranium Factor; On the Wings of Voyager.
- 20/20 15th Anniversary Special, ABC, 1993.
Other articles you might like: