Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brigitte Nielsen to Bill Owen
Corinne Orr Biography ((?)-)
Born Montreal, Quebec, Canada (some sources say St. Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada). Addresses: Agent: Arcieri and Associates, 305 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10065.
- Actress, voice performer
Light Fantastic, Embassy Pictures, 1964 of Elisa, Hansu Kurushitan Anderusan no sekai (animated; also known as The World of Hans Christian Andersen), United Artists, 1971
- (English version; uncredited) Voice, Au nom de tous les miens (also known as For Those I Loved), 1983
- (English version) Voices of Toby and Young Spinx, Unico: Maho no shimae (animated; also known as Unico: To the Magic Island), 1983
- Voice, The Enchanted Journey, 1984
- (As Corinne Or) Voice, Richard Scarry's Best Learning Songs Video Ever! (animated), 1993
- (As Corinne Or) Voice, Richard Scarry's Best Busy People Video Ever! (animated), 1993
Otaku Unite! (documentary), 2003
- Also appeared as voice of Ohni-Hime (Shuten Dohji), Kai doh maru (animated), Manga.
The Nurses, 1962
- Voices of Marine Boy, Neptina, Clici, and all female characters, Marine Boy (animated; also known as Under Sea Boy Marine), syndicated,1966-1969
- Voices of Trixie, Sprytle, and mom racer, Mahha go go go (animated; also known as Speed Racer), syndicated, 1967-1968
- Voices of Zenz and Zina, Johnny Cypher in Dimension Zero (animated), 1967
- Voices, Ultraman, 1972
- Voices of Nova Forrester and Queen Mariposa, Star Blazers (animated; also known as Space Battleship Yamato), syndicated, 1979
- Voices of Kiwi Kids and Queen of the Crown, The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers (animated; also known as Galaxy Rangers), syndicated, 1986
- Voice of Witch, Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders (animated;also known as Starla and the Jewel Riders), syndicated, 1995
Ultraman Tiger, 1996
- Voices of Wanda Raccoon, Shirley Duck, and Georgina Snooty, PB&J Otter (animated), The Disney Channel, 1998
- Appeared as voice of Snuggle Bear and Clieli, Commercial Toon Jam.
- Voice of herself, "Mummies Made in Egypt," Reading Rainbow, PBS, 1988
- Voice of Grandma Griff, "The Big Spill/Peekaboo Parrot," Stanley (animated), 2001
- Voice of Grandma Griff, "Grandma's Griff's Mystery Guest," Stanley(animated), 2002
Obie and Bingie, 2002
- Voice of Grandma Griff, "Double-Duty Dad/Look Who's Happening," Stanley (animated), 2003
- Also appeared in Laura Limited;
Space Ghost Coast to Coast;
Gamara, the Giant Turtle (animated); as Suzie Mouse,Chez Helene, CBC; voice, Samurai Jack (animated), Cartoon Network; voice, Batman Beyond (animated), The WB.
- Additional voices, The Amazing 3 (animated; also known as The Amazing 3,
W3, and Wonder Three), 1967
- Additional voices, Mahha go go go (animated; also known as Speed Racer), syndicated, 1967-1968
- Additional voices, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (animated), CBS, 1996
- Appeared in Dinner at Eight;
- Appeared in Laura Limited, CBC Radio; "The Clown Who Wasn't," General Mills Radio Adventure Theater; "A Different Ghost Story," CBS Radio Adventure Theater; "Murders in the Morgue," CBS Radio Mystery Theater; "Boomerang," CBS Radio Mystery Theater.
Eleanor Coerr's Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes, Listening Library, 2000
Other articles you might like: