Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Karen Morrow Biography (1936-)
Born December 15, 1936, in Chicago, IL. Addresses: Agent--Badgley, Connor, King Agency, 9229 Sunset Blvd., Suite 311, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
- Birth Details
- December 15, 1936
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Regular, The Jimmy Dean Show, ABC, 1963-66.
- Regular, The Jim Nabors Hour, CBS, 1969-71.
- Aunt Minerva, Tabitha, ABC, 1977-78.
- Pamela Richards, Pete's mom, Friends, ABC, 1979.
- Betty Brill, Alan's neighbor, Ladies' Man, CBS, 1980-81.
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Mrs. Turner, Cage without a Key, CBS, 1975.
- Martha Biggs, The Boy in the Plastic Bubble, ABC, 1976.
- Eve Wister, I Was a Mail Order Bride, CBS, 1982.
- Just My Imagination (also known as The Girl in the Song Title), NBC, 1992.
Credits; Television Appearances; Specials
- I'm a Fan, CBS, 1972.
- Aunt Minerva, Tabitha, ABC, 1977.
- The 40th Annual Tony Awards, 1986.
- A Prairie Home Companion: The 2nd Annual Farewell Performance, The DisneyChannel, 1988.
- Garrison Keillor's Home, PBS, 1991.
- "Jerry Herman's Broadway at the Bowl," Great Performances, PBS, 1994.
Credits; Television Appearances; Pilots
- Claire, The Nancy Dussault Show, CBS, 1973.
- Alice, Maureen, CBS, 1976.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Doris Myerback, Friends and Lovers (also known as Paul Sand in "Friends and Lovers" and The Paul Sand Show), CBS, 1974.
- Gladys, "Double Exposure," Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1988.
- Nana, "Sweet Charity," Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, ABC, 1996.
- Appeared in episodes of Alice; Falcon Crest; Goodnight, Beantown; The Love Boat; The Merv Griffin Show; Night Court; The Tonight Show; Too Close for Comfort; and Trapper John, M.D.
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Helen, Sing, Muse!, Van Dam Theatre, New York City, 1961-62.
- Luce, The Boys from Syracuse, Theatre Four, New York City, 1963.
- Jeannie, I Had a Ball, Martin Beck Theatre, New York City, 1964-65.
- Ado Annie Carnes, Oklahoma!, City Center Theatre, New York City, 1965-66.
- Cleo, The Most Happy Fella, City Center Theatre, 1966.
- Mary Texas, A Joyful Noise, Mark Hellinger Theatre, New York City, 1966.
- Meg Brockie, Brigadoon, City Center Theatre, 1967.
- Na'Ama, I'm Solomon, Mark Hellinger Theatre, 1968.
- The Incomparable Rosalie, Carnival, City Center Theatre, 1968-69.
- Babylove, The Grass Harp, Martin Beck Theatre, 1971.
- Irene Jantzen, The Selling of the President, Shubert Theatre, New York City, 1972.
- Brecht: Sacred and Profane, Center Theatre Group, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, 1973-74.
- The Gleaners, Center Theatre Group, Mark Taper Forum, 1973-74.
- The Cast of Jonathan Tunick, Playwrights' Horizons Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Anything Goes, Tyrone Guthrie Theatre, Minneapolis, MN, 1984-85.
- Princess Puffer/Angela Prysock, The Mystery of Edwin Drood (also known asDrood!), Imperial Theatre, New York City, between 1985 and 1987.
- Happy Birthday, Mr. Abbott! or, Night of 100 Years, Palace Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Princess Puffer, Drood!, California Music Theatre, Pasadena, 1987-88.
- Some Enchanted Evening: The Songs of Rodgers and Hammerstein, American Conservatory Theatre, San Francisco, CA, 1991-92.
- Parthy, Show Boat, Orpheum Theatre, San Francisco, CA, 1998.
Credits; Major Tours
- Nancy, Oliver, U.S. cities, 1973 Also appeared in Music, Music.
Other articles you might like: