Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James Newton Howard to Kevin Jarre
Noah Huntley Biography (1974-)
Full name, Noah Cornelius Marmaduke Huntley; born September 7, 1974; son of Graham and Karen Huntley. Addresses: Agent: Lindy King, Peters Fraser & Dunlop, Drury House, 34-43 Russell St., London WC2B 5HA, England; MaxineHoffman, Curtis Brown Group, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, Fifth Floor,London SW1Y 4SP, England.
- Luke McAllister, Emmerdale Farm (also known as Emmerdale),Yorkshire Television, 1993-95
- Robin, Moonacre, BBC, 1994
- Michael Dillon, Dream Team, Sky One, 1998-99
- Will Curtis, Holby City, BBC, 2004-2005
- James, Tom's Midnight Garden, BBC, 1989
- Nigel Dobson, Nice Town, BBC, 1992
- Gawain, The Mists of Avalon (also known as Die Nebel von Avalon), TNT, 2001
- Jack Hall, The Cyberstalking, UPN, 1999
- John Tanner, Real Crime: Love You to Death, Granada Television andThames Television, 2004
- John Burden, A Guilty Thing Surprised (also known as Ruth Rendell Mysteries: A Guilty Thing Surprised), Television South, 1988
- John Burden, No Crying He Makes (also known as The Ruth RendellChristmas Mystery and Ruth Rendell Mysteries: No Crying He Makes), Television South, 1988
- John Burden, No More Dying Then (also known as Ruth Rendell Mysteries: No More Dying Then), Television South, 1989
- John Burden, The Best Man to Die (also known as Ruth Rendell Mysteries: The Best Man to Die), Television South, 1990
- Himself, Shooting Stars, BBC, 1995
- Dominic, "Can't Judge a Book," Birds of a Feather, BBC, 1998
- Noel Wooliscroft, "Who Killed Cock Robin?," Midsomer Murders, BBC,Independent Television, and Arts and Entertainment, 2001
- Davey Ludford, "Don't Let Go," Where the Heart Is, Independent Television, 2002
- Cliff Hegarty, The Inspector Lynley Mysteries: Deception on His Mind, BBC, 2003
- Appeared as Brad, As If, Channel 4 (England); and as Latham, Queen of Swords (also known as Reina de espadas and Tessa, a la pointe de l'epee), syndicated.
- Appeared in Heart to Heart and Video Vigilante.
- Nick Bonham, True Blue (also known as Miracle at Oxford), FilmFour, 1996
- Burning man/Edward Corrick, Event Horizon, Paramount, 1997
- James at the age of twenty, Tom's Midnight Garden, Hyperion Productions, 1999
- Stone Alexander at the age of twenty-one, Megiddo: The Omega Code 2 (also known as Megiddo), Gener8Xion Entertainment, 2001
- Mark, 28 Days Later (also known as 28 jours plus tard; expanded version released as 29 Days Later), Twentieth Century-Fox, 2002
- Peter as an adult, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Buena Vista, 2005
- Nick, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, Library Theatre, Manchester, England, c. 2002
- Appeared as Prince Charming, Cinderella; as George Boleyn, TheSeduction of Anne Boleyn; and as Jimmy, When Did You Last See My Mother.
Other articles you might like: