Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gary Kasper to Florence Klotz
Marguerite Kelly Biography (1959-)
Born December 7, 1959, in Washington, DC; daughter of Thomas Vincent (a writer) and Marguerite Alice (a writer; maiden name, Lelong) Kelly; married Tony Rizzoli (an actor), December 19, 1981. Addresses: AGENT--Monty Silver Agency, 145 W. 45th Street, Suite 1204, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- December 7, 1959
- STAGE DEBUT--Rebecca Gibbs, Our Town, Arena Stage, Washington, DC, 1972.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Kitty, Taking Steps, York Theatre Company, Church ofthe Heavenly Rest, 1986, for sixteen performances.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Essie, The Devil's Disciple, Circle in the Square, New York City, 1988.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Time, The Winter's Tale, Folger Theatre, Washington, DC, 1973.
- Melinda, Inherit the Wind, Arena Stage, Washington, DC, 1973.
- Pamela, Five Finger Exercise, Studio Theatre, Washington, DC, 1979.
- Yellow Peril, Da, and Babe, Crimes of the Heart, both ACE-Charlotte's Repertory Theatre, Charlotte, NC, 1984.
- Ella Delahay, Charley's Aunt, GeVa Theatre, Rochester, NY, 1987.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Rebecca Gibbs, Our Town, and Melinda, Inherit the Wind, with Arena Stage,Soviet cities, both 1973.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Shauna, Kate and Allie, NBC, 1988.
Other articles you might like: