Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Amy Saltz to David Selby
Rebecca Schull Biography ((?)-)
Education: New York University, B.A.; trained for the stage with Michael Howard and David Craig and at the Stanislavski Studio, Dublin, Ireland. Career: Actress. Member: Actors' Equity Association, Screen Actors Guild, American Federation of Television and Radio Artists.
- Faye Evelyn Schlobb Dumbly DeVay Cochran, Wings, NBC, 1990-97
- Also appeared as Harriet, The Guiding Light, CBS, and as Cousin Twyla, One Life to Live, ABC.
- Anne Bardenhagen, A Private Battle, CBS, 1980
- Mrs. Nelson, Stone Pillow,1985
- Marlys Mengies, Trapped in Silence, CBS, 1986
- Beverly Rosen, Guilty until Proven Innocent(also known as Presumed Guilty), NBC, 1991
- Dr. Danforth, Robin Cook's Mortal Fear(also known as MortalFear), 1994
- Grandma Teeden, Holiday in Your Heart, ABC, 1997
- Also appeared as Maya, Yulya, PBS.
- "The Naked and the Dead," Hooperman,1988
- Lavinia, "Their Town," St. Elsewhere,1988
- Miss English, "Sweet Dreams," Roseanne, ABC, 1989
- Betty, "RDWRER," Frasier, NBC, 2000
- "Vaya con Dios," Law and Order,2000
- Also appeared as Mrs. Wood, Nurse, CBS.
- Ada Iatella, Somerset Gardens, ABC, 1989
- Israeli undersecretary of agriculture, The Soldier(also known as Codename: The Soldier), Embassy, 1982
- Chris's mother, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Orion, 1989
- Rose, My Life, Columbia, 1993
- Ma, That Darn Cat, Buena Vista, 1997
- Wanda the vixen, The Odd Couple II(also known as Neil Simon's The Odd Couple II), Paramount, 1998
- Dorothy Sobol, Analyze This, Warner Bros., 1999
- Also appeared as mother, 16 Down.
- Agnes, A Delicate Balance, Dublin, Ireland, 1975
Journey into the Whirlwind, Focus Theatre, Trinity College, Dublin, 1983
Fugue, Stage II, Long Wharf Theatre, New Haven, CT, 1986
- Leonora, I Can't Remember Anything(one-act; double-bill with The Last Yankee), Signature Theatre, New York City, 1998
- Also appeared as matchmaker, Balzaminov's Wedding, Theatre OffPark, New York City; Ruchelaya, Before She Is Even Born, TNC Theatre,New York City; Ana A., Exiles, INTAR Theatre, New York City; Fefu, Fefu and Her Friends, American Place Theatre, New York City; Clara, Golda, Broadway production; Nitetis, member of the chorus, The Greeks, Hartford Stage Company, Hartford, CT; nursemaid, Herzl, Broadway production; Meg, The Hostage, GeVa Theatre, Rochester, NY; Mrs. Borkman, John Gabriel Borkman, Dublin production; Lady, The Lady of Larkspur Lotion, Dublin production; Jane, Mary Stuart, Public Theatre, New York City; Madame, My Sister in This House, New Dramatists Theatre,New York City; Clara, On Mt. Chimborazo, Dodger Theatre, Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn, NY; Duchess of Gloucester, Richard II, Yale Repertory Theatre, New Haven; Polina, The Seagull, Pittsburgh Public Theatre, Pittsburgh, PA; and Adelle, Separations, Arena Stage, Washington, DC.