Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
Susan Cooper Biography (1935-)
Born May 23, 1935, in England; daughter of John Richard and Ethel May (Field)Cooper; married Nicholas J. Grant, August 3, 1963 (divorced 1983); children:Jonathan, Katharine. Addresses: AGENT--Sam Cohn, International Creative Management, 40 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Cooper has also worked extensively as a journalist and essayist (for more complete information on this aspect of her career, please see Contemporary Authors.)
- Birth Details
- May 23, 1935
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Foxfire (with Hume Cronyn), Avon, Stratford, Ontario, Canada, 1980, Guthrie, Minneapolis, 1981, Ethel Barrymore, NY, 1982.
- SCREENPLAYS,PRODUCED The Dollmaker (with Hume Cronyn), ABC, 1984 (released commercially in Europe).
- PLAYS,PUBLISHED Foxfire, Samuel French, 1983.
- JUVENILE BOOKS; "THE DARK IS RISING"SERIES Over Sea, Under Stone, J. Cape, 1965, Harcourt, 1966.
- The Dark Is Rising, Atheneum, 1973.
- Greenwitch, Chatto & Windus, 1973, Atheneum, 1974.
- The Grey King, Chatto & Windus, 1974, Atheneum, 1975.
- Silver on the Tree, Atheneum, 1977.
- Dawn of Fear (illustrated by Margery Gill), Harcourt, 1970.
- Jethro and the Jumbie (illustrated by Ashley Bryan), Atheneum, 1979.
- The Silver Cow (illustrated by Warwick Hutton), Atheneum, 1983.
- Seaward, Atheneum, 1983.
Other articles you might like: