Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
Alexandra Stewart Biography (1939-)
Born June 10, 1939, in Montreal, PQ, Canada.
- Birth Details
- June 10, 1939
- Montreal, Canada
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Jordana, Exodus, United Artists, 1960.
- Laurie, Tarzan the Magnificent, Paramount, 1960.
- Fifine, L'eau a la bouche (also known as A Game for Six Lovers and Gamesfor Six Lovers), 1960, released in the United States by Falcon, 1962.
- Belle, La Mort de Belle (also known as The Passion of Slow Fire and The End of Belle), 1961, released in the United States by Trans-Lux Distributing,1962.
- Helene, Les Mauvais coups (also known as Naked Autumn), 1961, released inthe United States by United Motion Picture Organization, 1963.
- Sandra, La Morte-saison des amours (also known as The Season for Love), 1961, released in the United States by Gaston Hakim, 1963.
- Solange, Le Feu follet (also known as Fuoco fatuo and The Fire Within), 1963, released in the United States by Governor, 1964.
- Anna, Dragees au poivre (also known as Confetti al Pepe and Sweet and Sour), 1963, released in the United States by Pathe, 1964.
- Brigitte, Das Grosse Liebesspiel (also known as And So to Bed), 1963, released in the United States by Medallion, 1965.
- Jenny, Mickey One, Columbia, 1965.
- Michele Craig, Maroc Seven, Paramount, 1967.
- Liz, Only When I Larf, Paramount, 1968.
- Miss Becker, La Mariee etait en noir (also known as The Bride Wore Blackand La sposa in nero), 1968, released in the United States by Lopert, 1968.
- Caroline, Waiting for Caroline, 1967, released in the United States by Lopert, 1969.
- Eve, Bye Bye Barbara, Paramount, 1969.
- Marisa, Kemek, GHM, 1970.
- woman, Valparaiso, Valparaiso!, Films de la Commune, 1970.
- Frances, The Man Who Had Power Over Women, AVCO-Embassy, 1970.
- Stephanie Ross, Zeppelin, Warner Brothers, 1971.
- Alexandra, Ou est passe Tom? (also known as Where Did Tom Go?), Valoria,1971.
- wife, Far from Dallas, J.P. Faure, 1972.
- Feodora, Niet voor de poesen (also known as Because of the Cats), Cinevog, 1972.
- Alexandra, Les Soleils de l'ile de Paques (also known as The Suns of Easter Island), Films 13, 1972.
- Stacey, La Nuit Americaine (also known as Day for Night), Warner Brothers/Columbia, 1973.
- Rita, The Destructors (also known as The Marseilles Contract), American International, 1974.
- sister, Black Moon, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1975.
- Mrs. Blake, The Uncanny, Rank, 1977.
- Delphine, Julie pot de colle (also known as Julie Glue Pot), Davis/Societe nouvelle prodis, 1977.
- Paula, In Praise of Older Women, AVCO-Embassy, 1978.
- Theo, Le Petite fille en velours bleu (also known as The Little Girl in Blue Velvet), Orphee Arts/Columbia-Warner Distributors, 1978.
- Sandra, Le Soleil en face (also known as Face to the Sun), Union GeneraleCinematographique, 1979.
- Dorothee, Goodbye Emmanuelle, Miramax, 1980.
- Sam O'Donnell, Final Assignment, Inter-Ocean, 1980.
- Barbara, Phobia, Paramount, 1980.
- Mimi Oliveri, Agency, Farley, 1981.
- Madame Claude, Madame Claude 2, Societe nouvelle de cinema/New Realm Distributors, 1981.
- Eudora, The Last Chase, Crown International, 1981.
- narrator (English narration), Sans Soleil (also known as Sunless), The Other Cinema/Argos/New Yorker, 1982.
- Julie, Le Bon plaisir, MK2, 1984.
- narrator (English narration), Kusameikyu (short film), Toei Company, 1984.
- Mademoiselle Lydie, Le Matou (also known as The Alley Cat), Viva/Cinevideo, 1985.
- Helena Werner, Peau d'ange (also known as Angel Skin), Films de l'Atalante/Zora, 1986.
- Mrs. Sharon, Under the Cherry Moon, Warner Brothers, 1986.
- Edie, Frantic, Warner Brothers, 1988.
- Mrs. Cornfield, Welcome to Germany, Film Four, 1988.
- Madame Dubois-lacour, Monsieur, Bac Films, 1990.
- Also appeared in Les Motards, 1958; Les Liaisons dangereuses (also knownas Relazioni Pericolose and Dangerous Love Affairs), 1959, released in the United States by Astor, 1961; Marcia Nuziale, 1965; Chanel Solitaire, United Film Distribution, 1981; Charlots Connection, Films du Scorpion, 1983; Femmes,Cine 7, 1983.
- TELEVISION APPEARANCES; MINI-SERIES Mary Jane Kilkullen, Mistral's Daughter, CBS, 1984.
- Countess, Sins, CBS, 1986.
- The Hitchhiker, HBO, 1983.
- Madeleine, The Blood of Others, HBO, 1984.
- Also Champagne Charlie, syndicated, 1989.
Other articles you might like: