Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Gareth Morgan Biography (1940-)
Born February 15, 1940, in Carmarthen, Wales; son of Gwyn Hughes and Lily May(Williams) Morgan; married Patricia England. Addresses: OFFICE--63 Church Road, Gosforth, Newcastle-on-Tyne, England.
- Birth Details
- February 15, 1940
- Carmarthen, Wales
- FIRST STAGE WORK--Director, The Miracles, Southwark Cathedral, Lonodn, 1963.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Room for Company, Waiting for Godot, Men-at-Arms, all Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC), 1968.
- When Thou Art King, The Merry Month of May, The Trial and Execution of Charles I, Two Gentlemen of Verona, all RSC, 1969.
- Dr. Faustus, When Thou Art King, both RSC, 1970.
- Macbeth, Dramski Teatar, Skopje, Yugoslavia, 1969.
- Prisoners of War, Slip Road Wedding, both Tyneside Theatre Company, Newcastle-on-Tyne, U.K., 1971.
- Play Strindberg, Tyneside Theatre Company, then Hampstead Theatre Club, London, both 1972.
- The Baker, the Baker's Wife, and the Baker's Boy, Tyneside Theatre Company, 1972.
- The Faery Queen, Peer Gynt, A Worthy Guest, all Tyneside Theatre Company,1973.
- Cyrano de Bergerac, Rock Natvity, both Tyneside Theatre Company, 1974.
- Also assistant director, Puntila, 1965; director, The Comedy of Errors, New Zealand, 1966; director, Small Change and Shifts, Theatre Yr Yuslon, 1977;director, Much Ado about Nothng, Nottingham, U.K., 1977; director, Relatively Speaking, Coventry, U.K., 1978; director, Ashes, Bristol, U.K., 1978; director, St.
- Joan, Birmingham, U.K., 1979; also directed productions for drama schoolsincluding the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; SERIES
- Director, Northern View.
Other articles you might like: