Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Klaus Badelt to Christophe Beck
Jamie Lyn Bauer Biography (c. 1949-)
Some sources spell the name Jaime Lynn Bauer; born c. 1949, in Phoenix, AZ; daughter of an airline executive and a blues singer; married a psychologist, 1977 (marriage ended); married Jeremy Swan (a makeup artist and songwriter); children: (first marriage) Damien; (second marriage) two sons, one daughter. Addresses: Office--c/o Days of Our Lives, NBC Burbank, 3000 West Alameda Ave., Burbank, CA 91523.
- Birth Details
- c. 1949
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Laurie Brooks Prentiss, The Young and the Restless, CBS, between 1973 and1980.
- Barbara Fisher, Bare Essence, NBC, 1983.
- Laura Horton, Days of Our Lives, NBC, beginning in 1993.
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Door girl, The Girl Who Came Gift-Wrapped, ABC, 1974.
- Lizabeth, Mysterious Island of Beautiful Women, CBS, 1979.
- Brandy, Where the Hell's That Gold? (also known as Love and Curses and Dynamite and Gold), CBS, 1988.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- "The Deadlier Sex," Bronk, CBS, 1976.
- "Dead Man Out," Baretta, ABC, 1976.
- "Too Rich and Too Thin," The Love Boat, ABC, 1984.
- "Honolulu: Three Minus Two Equals One," Lottery, ABC, 1984.
- "Lost and Found," Fantasy Island, ABC, 1984.
- "Obsessions," Hotel, ABC, 1984.
- "Baby Sister," The Love Boat, ABC, 1984.
- "Merger Made in Heaven," Knots Landing, CBS, 1989.
- Also appeared in episodes of The Young Riders, Mike Hammer, and Secrets.
Credits; Other Television Appearances
- Jill Miller, Boston and Kilbride (pilot), CBS, 1979.
- Circus of the Stars (special), CBS, 1981, 1982.
- Laura Horton, Days of Our Lives: Winter Heat (special), NBC, 1994.
- Fifty Years of Soaps: An All-Star Celebration (special), CBS, 1994.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Jackie Carol, The Centerfold Girls, 1974.
- Young Doctors in Love, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1982.
- Also appeared in the film K-God.
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Appeared in Plaza Suite and Extremities.
- People, June 16, 1980, pp. 81-82.
Other articles you might like: