Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Joel Robertson Biography (1950-)
Born December 19, 1950; son of Bernard Arthur (a career U.S. Army officer) and Rosealeen Delores (a registered nurse; maiden name, Hall) Robertson; married Roseanne Germer (a ballet dancer), June 26, 1981. Addresses: AGENT--Roxy Horen Allen Management, 1650 Broadway, Suite 1119, New York, NY 10019.
- STAGE DEBUT--Tybalt, Romeo and Juliet, Theatre at Monmouth, ME, 1970.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Fyedka, Fiddler on the Roof, New York State Theatre, 1981, for fifty-six performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ronnie, Getting Out, Theatre de Lys, NY, 1979.
- Phil, Snapshot, Hudson Guild, NY, 1979.
- Cats, Winter Garden, 1983-84.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Fyedka, Fiddler on the Roof, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Seattle, 1980-83.
Other articles you might like: