Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Rachel Luttrell to Robert Markowitz
Judi Mark Biography ((?)-)
Born Judith Ann March, March 20, in Chicago, IL; daughter of Leonard (an electronic engineer) and Dorothy (a pianist) March. Addresses: HOME--303 E. 83rd Street, New York, NY 10028.
Judi Mark commented to CTFT that her "childhood success in the arts encouraged her professional pursuit." She has travelled to Europe, the Caribbean, andall over the United States.
- Birth Details
- March 20,
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Sicilian woman and choreographer, Three by Pirandello, Colonnades Theatre, for twenty-three performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Dancer, U.S. International Dance Theatre, Balboa Park Theatre, San Diego,CA.
- Anita, West Side Story, Rosa, The Rose Tattoo, and Lizzie Curry, The Rainmaker, all with the Niles Repertory Theatre.
- Quindo's Window, Kennedy Theatre.
- the Queen, The Emperor's New Clothes, Thirteenth Street Theatre, New YorkCity.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; CHOREOGRAPHER AND DANCER
- Time and Involvement, both at San Diego State University, CA, 1975.
- Where's My Friend, Stage 7, San Diego, 1975.
- "Judi Mark & Company," San Diego State College, 1977.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Deathtrap, Warner Brothers, 1982.
- Turk 182!, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1985.
- Private Resorts, 1986.
- Also choreographer, Berlin, independent.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Miami Vice, NBC.
- guest vocalist on cable programs.
Credits; PRINCIPAL CABARET PERFORMANCES
- Lead dancer, "The Gypsy and the Preacher," Club Meditteranne, Hanalei, Hawaii, 1977.
- soloist, Byblos Nightclub, Port Au Prince, Haiti, 1979.
- soloist, Club Meditterannee, Cancun, Mexico, 1979.
Other articles you might like: