Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
Don Stitt Biography (1956-)
Born January 25, 1956, in Stamford, CT; son of Donald William (a labor negotiator) and Margaret Rose (a medical secretary; maiden name, Porter) Stitt; married Elizabeth Popiel (a scenic designer), July 4, 1987. Addresses: HOME--11-34 44th Drive, No. 7, Long Island City, NY 11101. OFFICE-- Box 1268, Long Island City, NY 11101. AGENT--Cunningham, Escot & Dipene, 118 E. 25thStreet, New York, NY 10101.
- Birth Details
- January 25, 1956
- Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ratzo Rizzo, Beach Blanket Babylon Goes Bananas, Fugazi Hall, San Francisco, CA, 1976.
- Felix Lindor, Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?, Alvin Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Toulouse-Lautrec, El Grande de Coca Cola, Village Gate Downstairs, New York City, 1986.
- ensemble, Waitin' in the Wings (revue), Triplex Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- Vito, Late Nite Comic, Ritz Theatre, New York City, 1987.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?, various tours of U.S. cities, 1981-1987.
- FILM DEBUT--Moonie, Simon, Warner Brothers, 1980.
- The Doonesbury Revue, San Francisco State University Players Club, San Francisco, CA, 1975.
- A Kid's Summer Night's Dream, Artist Production Ensemble, New York City,1979.
- Potshots, Network Theatre, New York City, 1980.
Other articles you might like: