Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ruby R. Levitt to Eric Lutes
Ron Link Biography (1944-)
Born September 6, 1944, in Columbus, OH. Addresses: Agent--Larry Becsey, The Agency, 10351 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90025.
- Birth Details
- September 6, 1944
- Columbus, Ohio, United States
Credits; STAGE DIRECTOR
- Women Behind Bars, Truck and Warehouse Theatre, New York City, 1976, thenWhitehall Theatre, London, England, 1979, later Roxy Theatre, Los Angeles, CA, 1983, then Alcazar Theatre, San Francisco, CA, 1984, Footbridge Theatre Sydney, Australia, 1985, and Theatre de Poche, Brussels, Belgium, 1986.
- ... And a Nightingale Sang, Theatre de Poche, 1985.
- Delirious, Matrix Theatre, Los Angeles, 1986.
- I'm Not Rappaport, Sydney Opera House, Sydney, 1987.
- Jake's Women, Old Globe Theatre, San Diego, CA, 1989.
- Stand-Up Tragedy, Hartford Stage Company, Hartford, Connecticut, 1989, then Criterion Center Stage Right, 1990.
- Also directed Butterflies Are Free and The Wonder Years, Kansas City, MO,1986; Why Hanna's Skirt Won't Stay Down, Los Angeles, 1986; and numerous plays at La Mama Experimental Theatre Club, New York City, including Glamour, Glory and Gold, The Whores of Broadway, Jimmy Paradise, and Rain. Also producedSalome, Off-Broadway production, New York City.
Credits; STAGE DIRECTOR; MAJOR TOURS
- Brighton Beach Memoirs, Australian cities, 1985.
- Also stage director of major tours of The Neon Woman, in U.S. and Canadian cities.
Credits; FILM DIRECTOR
- Prep School, Cinema International, 1987.
- Zombie High, MNTEX Entertainment, 1987.
Credits; TELEVISION CREATOR; SERIES
- (With Peter S. Fischer and Richard Levinson) Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1984.
Other articles you might like: